Thursday 9 May 2013

Tips on How to be Safe in the Fire

Dear my friends,

My name is Vanessa. I might be the youngest member of the Green Team (I am 9), but I am trying to write this for you.

Fire will not harm you if you use or treat it wisely and carefully. But, fire will be so dangerous if you are not careful, especially to little kids like me.


Never play with matches or lighters:
It's fun to see the fire come out from your matches or lighters, but if you are careless, anything might happen just from one single match.

Never throw your clothes over a lamp: 
The lamp is on because of electricity. I don't know exactly how the process is, but your clothes might catch a fire produced by electricity.

Never panic if there is a fire:
Everybody must be afraid when you see a big fire around you. But, try to stay calm and no panic because when you are panic, you cannot think clearly.

Always have a plan if there is a fire:
In my school, there is a routine fire-drill to be practiced at school. At your home, maybe you need to do a practice like that.

Never take toys if there is a fire:
Because toys will burn easily and you don't want to be caught in a fire because you are still holding the toys.

Never try to hide if there is a fire:
Try to go out to a safer place when there is a fire around you.

Thank you for reading.

Best Regards,
Vanessa
The Green Team




2 comments:

  1. Thank u for ur information vanesa. Keep writing

    ReplyDelete