Tuesday 7 May 2013

Stickers to the World Leaders

Hello world!

Patricia's here :). Today, I want to share with you my experiences on my environmental campaign to date. My campaign is just a sticker. Why sticker? Well ..... Stickers are cute right. What I'm saying is that it's not boring to look at. You could also say it's "eye catching". I had a great time in creating my environmental campaign sticker. I was just 10 at that time. I'm twelve now.

I've also been sending letters along with my sticker to world leaders such as Presidents, Prime Ministers, Ministers etc. The reason why I write and send it to those public figures is that because people listen to them more. Maybe, just maybe, they might talk about and mention my campaign in one of their speeches and inspire others to help save our precious Earth. Hahaha.

I've already sent it to and received replies from President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (President of my country), Minister Balthazar Kambuaya (Environment Minister of my country), President Nicolas Sarcozy (President of France) and Stephen Harper (Prime Minister of Canada). I also gave my sticker and explain about it personally to Minister Linda gumelar (Minister of Women Empowerment and Child Protection of my country). I will keep sending letters along with my campaign stickers to those world leaders in the future.

I want my sticker to inspire people to help save our Earth. I'm just a kid, but I can do it because I believe I can. I am sure you can do it also, only if you do it with your heart. I don't care about what others want to comment about me but haters gon hate, right? :)

To all of you around the world, I believe that WE ARE A TEAM OF THE WORLD and we will help make the Earth a better place because TOGETHER, HAND-IN-HAND WE CAN BALANCE THE WORLD. 

Thank you for your time and thank you for reading.



Love,

Patricia
The Green Team

No comments:

Post a Comment