Wednesday 8 May 2013

I found a Bird's Nest!

Heyooo!! Patricia's here :) 

Guess what happened today? I found a bird's nest in my front yard!!! It seemed it was falling down from a tree. I was pretty confused at first because the egg was really tiny but the nest was HUGE!!! (I took a picture of it so you can see the nest I found). I have no idea what bird it is but I think it's a small bird because the egg is small. But, whatever the bird is, its nest is an evidence that there are still birds living around this crowded housings of the city and I'm so happy about the fact. :)). Anyways, I have some tips for all of you that ever or will find a bird's nest.


Put the nest back to its place or somewhere beyond the reach of other animals that could destroy it. Because who knows the birds are still coming back to the nest. 

Don't destroy the nest! You need to appreciate it!!. It takes time for the birds to make the nest. It takes around 32 hours for a normal bird to make a nest! Can you imagine the hard work and patience to build it?

If there are eggs inside the nest, do not smash or do anything bad to it because birds are also living things. Instead of doing so, you should make your environment greener so that more birds will be coming to your area. 

I hope you enjoy reading this story and care about our environment more. 
Thank you. 

Best Regards,

Patricia
The Green Team


No comments:

Post a Comment