Tuesday 21 May 2013

Pets Can Get Bored, Too!

Hello world!

How are you today? 
Anyways, Patricia here! 

Today, I’m going to talk about pets. Did you know that pets can feel bored too? Its true… they can. Okay, so I have this pet turtle that my sister Vanessa and I have been taking care of since 5 years ago. Its name is Mumu. I know it's weird but my little sister is the one who named it… not me. I posted his photo here. So cute, right?

So after like around a year since we bought it, we realized that Mumu felt bored being in its little bucket all day. So we decided to let it out in the morning and bring it in again in the evening everyday. I didn't have a pond for the turtle because there is no space for a pond in my house. This is Mumu’s routine everyday according to my sister (even a turtle has a routine!):


Rise and shine mumu:
My sister says that Mumu sleeps at 8 o’clock sharp so it wakes up early around 4-5 0’clock in the morning.

Eats breakfast:
At around 7 in the morning, we feed him with special turtle food that we bought in the pet shop. Our turtle is quite picky… it prefers turtle food rather than fish food and if we feed him with fish food, it prefers the small ones more.

Goes for a walk:
At 8 in the morning, we put Mumu out. Its most favorite place is somewhere shady like under some leaves or inside tall grass.

Home sweet home:
The sun starts to set which means it's time for our little Mumu to go back to its little bucket. Hmmm….. time for dinner!!

Dinner time:
Fooooooooooodddd!!!! At around 6 o’clock in the evening, we feed Mumu. It must be tired after shading the whole day :D

So that’s it, guys. That’s Mumu’s routine everyday. Not only turtles can do this but also other animals like dogs and cats. Remember to take care of your pets and don’t forget to take it for walks too because pets can get bored like humans! Once they feel bored, they might be unhealthy.

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Patricia TGT xoxo
The Green Team

No comments:

Post a Comment