Sunday 4 May 2014

My Garden: Organize My Small Garden (part 1)

Planting the chili seedling right on the ground
Dear Greensters,

This is me Vanessa. 
I hope you guys still remember me. Last week, I bought seeds from kebunbibit.com. It is a store which sells plants and seeds and others gardening tools online. They sell many kinds of vegetables and fruit in seeds or seedlings. On the day I bought the seeds, they had a promotion of one free chili seedlings. 

Since I was sick for more than a month, I didn’t have a chance to manage or take care of my garden. So this time, I want to organize it better. My mom and my Dad's staffs helped me to organize my small garden. We planted some of the seeds inside pots. I am also in the process of recycling used plastic containers in my Dad's office and I will use them for planting. 
Chili seedling, seeds in eco packs and one polybag 

There are 10 types of seeds that I bought in kebunbibit.com. They are: Red Watermelon, curly chili ('cabe keriting' in Indonesian language), Red Chili, Green Chili, Cucumber, bottle gourd (Lagenaria leucantha R.), lettuce (Lactuca Sativa or 'selada keriting' in Indonesian language), caisim or green cabbage, tomato cherry and celery. 

They packed the seeds in an eco-pack. I was surprised with they way they packed the seeds. Eco pack is a seedling media made out of paper that can decompose by itself. Inside the eco
Cucumber seeds with expiry date in April 2015
pack, there are some fertile soil. We need to bury the seeds with the depth of 1 centimeter. And once the seeds are growing, you can just bury the the eco packs with the seedlings inside the soil on the ground. It is a small eco pack. Very cute. It is 35 mm x 35 mm x 60 mm. 

Thank you kebunbibit.com for selling good seeds and seedlings. 
Keep our Eath green!

Best Regards,
Vanessa 
(grade 4 student)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment