Wednesday 14 August 2013

Survey: How We Treat Our Pets!

Dear Greensters around the world!


It's SHARON here. I am conducting a survey on 'How We Treat Our Pets'.

Pets are living things that can make us laugh or either happy. But sometimes it can make us work twice because they are sick or having some difficulties. Here is the survey of the sickness you should avoid and the ways to cure it.


Sharon (10 years old):
I have a dog named Lady. She is thin and she is sick. There are problems in her digestive system starting from her food that is given. My dad gave her healthy foods such as carrots, but she would vomit the carrots after she eats. My parents called the veterinarian for several times but she is still unhealthy. Then, my parents found out that Lady eats only a little by little. It took some times for her to finish until the food is rotten. They way to cure her is to not let her eat rotten foods anymore.

Ika (37 years old):
I have a cat which has a common illness like vomiting. I tried to change the menu of the food but my cat still vomits. I let it go and try to call the veterinarian but before the vet came, my cat was already feeling well. Actually my cat finds her own medicine or herbs to cure itself in my garden.

Cherry (11 years old):
My dog Skye is having fungus all over his body, his paws, his tail and around his eyes, nose and mouth. I already tried to not let him swim and I tried to give him medicine, but it did not work. My mom told me that he was not dry enough after bathing and it can make the fungus grow more and more. Skye does not like a hairdryer so I put him outside for sunbathing and tie him up but the change of the weather makes it harder to do. I decide to dry him using a hairdryer, and it is getting better.

Renny (38 years old):
My turtles, Moi and Mio, do not want to eat. I think about some ways to make them eat like giving them food less than I normally give them. Then, I suggest a new way to change the brand of the food but it was too late. Moi died and then followed by Mio. Then, I thought that they were bored with the food. They wanted to eat different kind of food.

Well, we should take care of our pets properly to prevent our pets from being sick. Pets are our family. Remember, they depend on us to take care of them.

Best Regards,

Sharon
The Green Team Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment