Tuesday 17 June 2014

A Letter from President of TGTI: Chloe Carissa Putri

Dear Greensters,

Hi, my name is Chloe and I am the President of the Green Team for 2014 - 2015.

Green Team is a group that does good things for the Earth. Well, not only the Earth but for everyone else. Green Team to me is like a part of my life already. Everything that we do is like our routine. Sometimes, I feel really grateful for helping the Earth to grow better and helping others-in-need. Even though we sometimes do something we don’t like, at the end we’re always happy to have the chance of making a better future.

I joined Green Team because of the activities that they do. It actually amazed me and made me want to join the Green Team. We started from small things to save the Earth. But now, we had a lot of improvements. From a very small chance of being able to help the Earth to a really big chance of being able to make the Earth a better place. It needs a lot of hard-work and commitment to do it, but I believe it can come true if we do it together and by hand-in-hand.

It is an honor for me to have a chance of being the President of the Green Team. I will do my best to try and help the Green Team to reach their higher state of being able to save the Earth and help others-in-need. 

Please join Green Team and follow our blog for more information and there will be more excitements to come! I hope this blog and our activities can inspire us all to do the same or much better than these. Always remember that small things will have great impacts if we do it together with heart. 

Thank You! :)

Best Regards,

Chloe Carissa Putri
President of Green Team Indonesia 

No comments:

Post a Comment