|Mr. Tri and Mr. Endra|
Hi! It's Sharon!
Today, I will tell you guys tips on how to use cooking oil properly. We got lots of knowledge from Yayasan Lengis Hijau that we visited few days ago. Thank you to Mr. Endra Setyawan and Mr. Tri Hermawan for the useful information.
- Using the same cooking oil 3 times in maximal : It is much more better and healthier to use the cooking oil 3 times in maximal, because when you use it many times it will become dirty and unhealthy for your body and it contains toxins already. The toxins may cause degenerative diseases like cancer.
The thickness of used cooking oil
- Avoid disposing the waste cooking oil to the ground : Waste cooking oil have dirt or sorts of poison in them. So, if you disposed it to the ground,the ground will be poisoned and when you plant fruits or vegetable, the result will be a poison also and when you eat it you will be poisoned too.
- Avoid disposing to the rubbish bin : When you dispose the waste cooking il to the rubbish bin, the cooking oil will also end up to the ground.
- While using the cooking oil, 125 degrees celsius is the maximal temperature: When it reaches 125+ degrees Celsius, it will produce poison by itself.
Testing the biodiesel
- Avoid disposing to your sink : When used cooking oils dry, it will become solid and when it becomes solid your sink will be clogged and it will also be broken.
- Store your cooking oil in a proper place: Close the cap tightly and store it in a cool and dark place. Direct sunlight can accelerate the breakdown process.
- Always use new cooking oil to fry: because used cooking oil contains chemicals that can cause cancer.
- Make sure to heat the oil before frying your food: so that the frying process is not taking so long. Don't fry your food too long because the longer you heat the oil, it will produce chemicals that are poisonous.
Happy with the new knowledge from Yayasan Lengis Hijau
- Place fried foods on a tissue or paper: so that it can absorb the excessive oils.
(grade 6 student)