Saturday 20 July 2013

'Thank You' Note to Jawa Pos Radar Bali

Jawa Pos Radar Bali - Saturday, 20 July 2013 (front page)
Hey Greensters!

Patricia here!!!

I am so exited to tell you guys that The Green Team Indonesia is now in the newspaper!! Yayyy!! I knew this when I woke up this morning. My mom showed me the newspaper and it was amazing.



Continued in page 31
In the picture: Mr. Dewa Gede Agung Dharmayasa (our mentor), Mr. Muhammad Ridwan (the interviewer), Javier, Mika, Ananda, Hillary, Vanessa, Shaquella, Chloe, Kirana, Shirley, Sharon, Javerio, Darren and me! :))

We brought and gave away TGTI's souvenir for Jawa Pos Radar Bali, like: a plate of Thanks with TGTI logo, our stickers, kangkong seeds and my book.

Thank you so much Jawa Pos Radar Bali for every thing. With your support, we're we hope that TGTI will inspire and motivate others to care more about the environment and people in need.

Best Regards,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment