Monday 24 June 2013

SURVEY on Simple Things to Help Save the Environment

Dear World,

It's me ... Patricia!

People think they have done the best for the environment. But, do you? So, I did a survey and asked some friends to answer my question:

What simple things do you do to help save the environment 
in your everyday life?

So, here is the result of my survey!




Patricia (grade 8):
I turn off the faucet in the bathroom when I wash my hands so that I don't waste water and I have more time to clean my hands with soap. 

Vanessa (grade 4):
Don't litter! I help by not littering. If I see rubbish on the ground, I pick it up and put it in the trash bin. I keep my trash with me until I find the nearest trash bin. 

Karuna (grade 4):
I plant some more plants like planting mangroves. Plants produce oxygen that we need. Plants also trap water with their roots. 

Shaquella (grade 4):
I will not cut the trees or plants and I will not pick flowers and leaves that do not fall yet. 

Javier (grade 8):
I water the plants everyday. To me, it is best to do it in the evening because if we water the plants in the shinny afternoon, it will make the plants dry. 

Chloe (grade 8):
I don't use that much electricity. I will turn off my computer completely so that I will not waste energy. 

Shirley (grade 8):
Before I go to school, I usually turn off everything in my bedroom, like my Air Conditioners, lamps and my chargers. This way, we can save money for paying the electricity. I also use scales to measure my weight that is charged by the sun energy. 

Kirana (grade 8):
Don't use washing machine because it wastes electricity and water. Instead, I use my hands to wash my clothes and it does not need electricity. 


Yes! It's easy to be simple and all you need is to be discipline in doing those simple things. 

Thank you,
Patricia TGTI
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment